The Nextbase In Car Cam NBDVR402-G has Full HD 1080p video recording with a top of the range F1.6 aperture and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) image processing to provide the crispest video possible.
Make sure you are prepared for the unexpected and have the very best device to prove that an incident was not your fault with instant evidence to back up any insurance claim.
Record the most weird and wonderful events that unfold in front of you, from road-rage to meteorites!
– Full HD 1080p video recording at 30 fps
– Inbuilt GPS module to provide location and speed data along side your video (tracking software included)
– 8GB micro SD included
– Advanced Wide Dynamic Range technology
– 6G sharp glass lens, 140 degree wide view angle
– 3 Mega pixel sensor resolution
– Superior low light performance
– Built-in G-Sensor which automatically saves and protects any videos in the event of a crash
– Built in microphone
– HDMI high-definition video output
– Manual emergency recording
– Loop Recording: never miss that important moment. If the SD card is full it will automatically overwrite the earliest segment, and continue recording
– Parking surveillance mode
– Inbuilt battery provides essential backup in the event of an incident and playback away from the car
– Motion detection
– Easy to install: just Click and Go with the car kit (12v/24v DC power cable and window mount) included
– HDMI cable included to link to PC or TV for HD playback
– USB to PC cable included
– Micro SD card support up to 32GB (Requires SD card class 6-10)
– Dimensions 112.6 (W) x 63.3 (H) x 36.0 (D) mm
– Weight 100g
I am thinking of buying one of these to assist with my Advanced Driving observer training and with a view to a possible driving related sideline I am looking into.